Trisha Hornback, Ph.D., Assistant Professor at George Fox University and Grace Kuto, Director of Chwele, Kenya invite all Project Management students together along with their colleagues, families, and friends to an African Dinner Benefit to celebrate their work, honor their support, and benefits the projects they have been working on for the last three years to make a difference in Kenya and Uganda.
What: African Dinner Benefit
Where: George Fox University ( Portland Center) – 12753 SW 68th Ave Portland OR 97223
When: Friday, AUGUST 26, 2016
Cost: Free of charge, Love Offering at Event. If you are unable to attend, please consider DONATING to Harambee Centre.
- African Dinner from Grace’s Cookbook
- Remarks from Trish Hornback & Grace Kuto
- Chata Addy, Interactive Master Drummer from Ghana
- Project Management Students and their African Projects
- African Market – crafts made by women from Chwele, Kenya
- Win Raffles
- Win Grace’s African Dinner for 12
- “Africa Is Not a Country” trivia
- Witness the impact of your support
- Get Involved
- Great networking opportunities
- Great guests, like you!
- Fun, fun, fun while you make a difference